- Holds a Food Business License with the Brisbane City Council.
- Has a Brisbane City Council approved Food Safety program, which is implemented by a qualified Food Safety Supervisor.
- Has been awarded a 5 Star Eat Safe in Brisbane rating by the Brisbane City Council.
- Our experienced cook (Food Safety Supervisor) freshly prepares meals daily to meet the dietary needs of growing children; catering to over 100 children each week.
- High quality, nutritious food is prepared on site then served four times a day including morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late afternoon tea.
- Meal ingredients reflect a variety of flavours, colours, textures and cultures.
- Where possible, ingredients grown in our own vegetable and herb gardens are used.
Prior Street Child Care & Development
14 Prior Street Tarragindi QLD 4121
Prior Street Child Care & Development is located in Brisbane’s South.
The centre is close to bus routes / stops.
From the North, take the Marshall Rd exit on the South East Freeway.
From the South, take the Gaza Rd exit on the South East Freeway.